Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Do you Value Google PR?

Do you Value Google Page Rank? 10 members have voted

  1. 1. Do you Value Google Page Rank?

    • Yes
      70%
      7
    • No
      30%
      3

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Hi.

 

Google PR is all the rage these days, but it doesn't mean everyone is as interested in it, what does it mean to you, is it high on your importance list?

 

Be interesting to see, what people think of it.

I certainly do, but it seems the focus is now geared towards SERP and my position within that. I'll always welcome good backlinks etc. But I tend to focus on delivering good content and optimising my Title & description tags over PR.

 

DK. :angel:

now? I don't really value page rank but I do like to try and use SEO and accessiblity in things I do.

Good question, I do value it, it servers as a benchmark to people linking to your website and thus' proving your worth. But I would rather spend more time getting a good website designed rather than spending time trying to get backlinks, it is totally up to what your aim for the website is. If you are selling links for example (which isn't as good as you think see this post) then having a high PR is desirable.

 

So personally, I take it or leave it, I would rather get good search results for my chosen keywords.

 

:)

I value it but it's not the be-all, end-all for me. I've been on some great sites that haven't PRed worth anything (big sites too... not just "great but no one goes here"). So I take it with a grain of salt.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.