Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

.org .info or .biz?

Featured Replies

Hi There,

 

I have a client who wants me to register his domain name.

 

.co.uk / .com / .net are all taken...

 

but I can get .org / .info / .biz

 

 

The client is not really bothered which one I go for

but I can't decide which one is best!

 

It is only a small local building trade firm and I did think that maybe .org is more

for a large organization (or is .org more for charity 'organization' types?).

 

I guess I'm just looking for some quick advice! :D

 

Many Thanks

 

Karlos

For small businesses .biz is definitely better.

 

.org is inappropriate yes,

 

.info is ok, but i'd defo get the biz

  • Author
For small businesses .biz is definitely better.

 

.org is inappropriate yes,

 

.info is ok, but i'd defo get the biz

 

thanks for the feedback ErisDS! much appreciated! :D

I'm with Eris on this one too :pp

 

(just if you wanted a second opinion)

  • Author
I'm with Eris on this one too :pp

 

(just if you wanted a second opinion)

 

Thats two heads up for .biz ! :D

 

Thanks Dizi.

  • Author
Id get them all!

 

not a bad idea I suppose!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.