Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ayyfahim

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ayyfahim

  1. Hi guys, One of my clients wants to build a file storage system (similar to Google Drive) for a mobile APP. He asked me to build an API for this (using Laravel). But I don't know where to start. I can build the authentication just fine but I don't know how to do the rest. How should I make an API for creating a Folder, Manage access, Share Links for a folder, copy, move, etc... Please, someone, help me. I don't know which endpoints to use for this. I am posting a link to a doc file for this project. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1w3F3nK3cGCexIVyW7FsERJ6AcqtLJFk1/view Thanks again, Fahim

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.