Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

jackbanny

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by jackbanny

  1. Thank you for your reply, I havnt drawn it my self, it is a logo that one of my friends wants on his website. The quality is poor and was wondering how the best which was going to make it look better. Yes i am from near Clitheroe, i live in Gisburn, you live local? Thank you, Jack.
  2. Hello, How can i make a image better quality in photoshop I have this picutre As you can see the edges are fuzy and the colours are to. What is the best way to make this smooth. Here is the original Thank you, Jack.
  3. I have got a problem atm with the lower half of the site. Please can someone have a look for me in firefox and tell me why its like this and in internet explorer its fine? http://www.conveneit.co.uk/purelegal/compu...d_analysis.html As you can see the border also disapears. Thank you.
  4. Like the design looks very modern. Your navigation seems to be loading in the middle of the page over the text for some reason with me? :S
  5. Its ok, yes i might give that a go when i am next working on these site should be next week. Please review my other site in this section of the forum. http://www.webdesignerforum.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=16499 Thank you.
  6. Do you meen the right hand side?? >>>
  7. Yes now you have mentioned the clumped up logo and info i know what you meen. I will have a look into that. The news area isnt finished yet, i might be putting some rss feeds there but not sure how that would work atm. How do you meen about the search bar, do you meen move the logo and put the search bar there? Thank you Jack
  8. Hello, Im very sorry, www.conveneit.co.uk/purelegal www.conveneit.co.uk/purelegal
  9. The images will be bought so they won’t have the water marks on them but I don’t buy them until the client is happy with the pictures. The content isn’t finished yet that was just me typing a sentence in to get an idea of how it will look. I will take onboard about trying to do something more with the red solid bars, thanks The webpage was meant to be simply, easy to use as requested by my client. I know its small but the content area height is expandable so should be ok. Thank you very much for your suggestions and comments.
  10. Is it that bad that no one wants to reply lol?
  11. Please review my deisgn and coding css and html http://www.conveneit.co.uk/aequitas/ The website isnt finished yet. Thank you Jack.
  12. How can i get a rss feed on my website from a bbc feed or any other rss feed? thanks
  13. Any one got any comments please? Thanks
  14. I have done quite alot since i last posted please have a look and tell me what you think. Thank you http://www.conveneit.co.uk/purelegal Thanks Jack
  15. Now the url is http://www.conveneit.co.uk/purelegal http://www.conveneit.co.uk/purelegal I have made a holding page for now as the index on the purelegal directory.
  16. Just done some more work on the navigation on the services and training and the others made them highlight on mouseover. What do you think? Please let me know any sugestions Thank you.
  17. Still not finished yet but i have done a few bits. I have changed the width made it wider. I have also used the css code that you gave me and done a couple other bits using borders. What do you think? Also did a diffrent shade behind by lawyers for lawyers. What do you think? Thanks Jack.
  18. Thank you for your coments traxor and Jute, I will have a look at all the pointers you have surrgested and re upload the site later ill let you know when i have changed some of the pointers. Thanks
  19. I am currently designing a web site for a solicitors. I have temporarily uploaded it. www.conveneit.co.uk/purelegal It is not finished yet.... please can you just look and make sure im designing the correct way and that my coding is correct. Thank you Jack.
  20. Haha! Thank you very much for both your help i will deffinitly have a look into the design and text Please could some one look at my css and html codes and make sure everything looks ok please? thanks
  21. What do you meen about the copy writing part and AIDA?? Thank you
  22. Hi thank you for your reply. I have changed the bottom 3 links now. The site used to validate but now it doesnt becuase of the contact form. I could do with some help to sort the 5 errors on that form not sure how to sort them at the moment. The navigation isnt finished yet. Thank you
  23. I am working the company i work for web site http://www.convene.it/ Please look at my coding, layout, design and css and tell me what you think Thank you Jack
  24. hey thanks for the help think iv sorted it now with your help!! have a look now at it thanks

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.