Hi,
I am currently creating a website and am having trouble with the favicon.
I used faviconit.com to create the files, I then put them in my sites root folders images folder.
I have copied and pasted the code into dreamweaver in my header and linked it up with my files, but its not working, wondering if I have gone wrong somewhere?
This is what it looks like:
<!-- ****** faviconit.com favicons ****** --> <!-- Basic favicons --> <link rel="shortcut icon" sizes="16x16 32x32 48x48 64x64" href="/images/sitegraphics/favicon.ico"> <link rel="shortcut icon" type="image/x-icon" href="/images/sitegraphics/favicon.ico"> <!--[if IE]><link rel="shortcut icon" href="/favicon.ico"><![endif]--> <!-- For Opera Speed Dial: --> <link rel="icon" type="image/png" sizes="195x195" href="/images/sitegraphics/favicon-195.png"> <!-- For iPad with high-resolution Retina display running iOS ≥ 7: --> <link rel="apple-touch-icon" sizes="152x152" href="/images/sitegraphics/favicon-152.png"> <!-- For iPad with high-resolution Retina display running iOS ≤ 6: --> <link rel="apple-touch-icon" sizes="144x144" href="/images/sitegraphics/favicon-144.png"> <!-- For iPhone with high-resolution Retina display running iOS ≥ 7: --> <link rel="apple-touch-icon" sizes="120x120" href="/images/sitegraphics/favicon-120.png"> <!-- For iPhone with high-resolution Retina display running iOS ≤ 6: --> <link rel="apple-touch-icon" sizes="114x114" href="/images/sitegraphics/favicon-114.png"> <!-- For Google TV devices: --> <link rel="icon" type="image/png" sizes="96x96" href="/images/sitegraphics/favicon-96.png"> <!-- For iPad Mini: --> <link rel="apple-touch-icon" sizes="76x76" href="/images/sitegraphics/favicon-76.png"> <!-- For first- and second-generation iPad: --> <link rel="apple-touch-icon" sizes="72x72" href="/images/sitegraphics/favicon-72.png"> <!-- For non-Retina iPhone, iPod Touch, and Android 2.1+ devices: --> <link rel="apple-touch-icon" href="images/sitegraphics/favicon-57.png"> <!-- Windows 8 Tiles --> <meta name="msapplication-TileColor" content="#FFFFFF"> <meta name="msapplication-TileImage" content="/favicon-144.png"> <!-- ****** faviconit.com favicons ****** -->
Any help would be gratefully appreciated