Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

shadow

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by shadow

  1. Could somebody write me the following terms with "ATBenguiat Frisky-Bold", please. i need i very good quality. espinela flobo 88
  2. I´d like to create my own t-shirts. Do there exist special programs and could you recommend me one?
  3. shadow posted a topic in Frontend
    Hello I am a student from Italy. I have to write a skilled work about "Neuromarketing". I am not really good at designing. So I need a coverpicture. Could you help me? Neuromarketing is about brain, neurons ecc Florian

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.