Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

JonW

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by JonW

  1. Hi all, I'll try to keep this short and sweet. I'm new to web design so this may well be a very easy fix. I'm launching my e-mail blogging service soon and I will be targeting both the US and UK markets. My articles will be e-mails sent out via auto-responder and so my website will only consist of a squeeze page where visitors can register. I am using wordpress and a theme named optimizepress. Because some of my e-mails will contain affiliate links I would like the links sent to subscribers to be appropriate to their countries of origin. I.e UK subscribers will receive the UK links and US the US ones... If I were to set up 2 auto-responder lists, one for UK and one US, is there any way to configure the site so that UK visitors will be sent to the UK site and therefore, sign up to the UK auto-responder and the same for US? Or am I going about this the wrong way? Apologies for the essay, thanks for your time. Jon
  2. I have had a good look these programs but many of them are country-exclusive or do not fit my needs. I'm looking for something with a low value (£5-10), medium value (£15-20) and a higher value, possibly something which pays out for returning customers. I was thinking an eBook for the low-value item, do you know where I could find an affiliate program on selling a diet book? Hope you can help, Jon
  3. Hey everyone, Pretty soon I'll be launching my website in the dieting niche. I plan to monetize it through affiliate marketing. I've spent the day researching potential affiliates but the market seems to be completely over-saturated with companies offering huge commissions on inferior products. Now as much as I want to make money I also want to keep my visitors happy and hopefully returning. Does anyone know of reputable companies with good affiliate programs in the healthcare/dieting industry that offer true value-for-money? Thanks, Jon
  4. Wow, thanks for the help guys, really wasn't expecting such helpful responses! So basically, the more content my site has the more it's likely to be picked up by google and also by people that aren't necessarily searching for my particular niche? I wasn't planning on having a blog but do you think this would be useful for getting repeat visitors?
  5. I plan on launching my website in the next few weeks but I was wondering if my idea was TOO niche and might be difficult for people to find. In a nutshell, the site will give work-out advice to people who suffer from a particular medical problem. I've done as much research as I can and I can't find any websites out there doing the same thing. There are plenty of forum posts, blog entries etc from people seeking advice but no actual website specializing in this topic. The problem is there is no easy way to search the topic and so you have to use long phrases such as 'workout advice for people with...'. Is there any way I can make a more concise search and what are most people who need this sort of information likely to type in? Hope you guys can help.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.