Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Chris1

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Chris1

  1. ok.. I tweaked the orange. still now sure about it, and used 95% gray for the other side. I think these fonts are an improvement over the 'retro' Bauhaus font. I'm still not sure if i'm attaching files right. It is just a straight png from photoshop.
  2. Ok, I just want to say I REALLY appreciate ALL the feedback I'm getting. I also want to know how everyone is posting files as I appear to be doing it wrong. It's working, but less than optimally. I'm going to look for a better font and I do like that orange better than mine (which I didn't like all that much specifically)
  3. The idea is that I don't think I could put enough information on the card to explain it without talking to them anyway. But perhaps some kind of information would be good. Ideally it would direct them to the website, or be attached with a sales flyer or something.
  4. I appreciate the feedback, however what specifically would you do? For the moment ignore the name criticism, there are worse names and they do fine (blekko, google, yahoo, box crush, crush the box, etc) What would YOU do?
  5. Ok, Here it is more like the first one, more of a creamsicle orange. I think I like it better than some of the newer ones as well.
  6. Ok... Orange on black is out. I don't really love this exact orange either, but i'm not sure which way to go on it. I have in my head orange creamsicle. I tried some more pixelated fonts. I do like the retro style, but there is certainly a fine line there. I want it to be a style I can use on web as well as print. ~Chris
  7. I feel like I've made progress, but am no closer to deciding on what I should do.
  8. I changed the orange a bit on the one, and also there is another version I've been toying with. Not sure how to best use gradients, like a web 2.0 look?
  9. I'm up for suggestions on the logo font, and definately agree on the info. I didn't know what would pair well with the logo font. A radial gradient...... Can you give an example of how you would do it. I definately want to look professional, but I am also a 31 year old freelancer, and don't want to be TOO serious (or boring). I was kinda going for a retro look, with the hopes it would be more memorable, esp with the orange (which I may lighten) it looked really 70s when I tried a darker orange. ~Chris Thanks!
  10. My name is Chris. I wanted to introduce myself as I am new to this site. I am not a professional designer, but do projects for myself (for my SEO/PPC freelance biz) until I can afford to hire someone that is good enough :-)
  11. This is my first attempt at a biz card for my SEO/PPC freelance business. It will be printed on 16PT matte (dull Aqueous Coating) possibly with rounded corners. Biz Card Complete v1.pdf

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.