Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

robm87

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by robm87

  1. Hi, Wondered if anyone can help... I have a client who wants assistance in deciding what payment gateway to go with for their site. I have no experience with payment gateways unfortunately so am a bit stuck. The only requirements they have given are for the ability to except both Sterling and Euro, and for a site user to be able to pay for an item as quick as possible (3 clicks or there abouts). They are a UK based company too if that makes any difference. If anyone can give their thoughts on this it'd be much appreciated. Cheers, Rob
  2. Hi, I have a client from a site that I am currently building who has asked for some specific functionality to do with the rollovers on the site. I'm not 100% sure how to do this though so any help would be greatly appreciated. Essentially what they are after is to have to have some small animated images on the side of the page trigger when the navigation at the top is rolled over. The best solution I have come up with so far is to have the whole navigation area as a rollover in itself although it would trigger a disjointed image elsewhere on the page which would be an animated gif. On roll-out, a reversed animated gif would be activated instead to provide a smooth transition back to it's original state. How to do this or whether this is the best option I'm not sure and so any help would be much appreciated. Thanks! Rob

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.