Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Joomlacreative

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Joomlacreative

  1. I would say that keyword research is the first thing you need to do. Then write a content which cover your keywords. Take care about keywords density. After that, getting some good links can help you in ranking the page.
  2. I didn't hear the tool which save google page rank history. But google analytic and other tools help you to keep track on users visited to your website.
  3. I just wanted to say "Hello" to everyone, as I'm new to this forum. I'm looking forward to many engaging and enlightening discussions in relation to the Internet Marketing industry. Especially, I'm looking forward to helping as many people as I can in the forum with what knowledge I have.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.