Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

aza101

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by aza101

  1. Hi Guys, in your opinion what is the best free flash making tool? If there is such a thing!
  2. I used your photoshop method to search on google for a GIMP method ayoungh. I wouldn't have been able to search without it as I didn't know what it was called so thanks a lot. In GIMP you use: Tools > Transform tools > Perspective.
  3. Can it be done with GIMP?
  4. Hi Guys I see this style all the time and wonder how do you make it? I have attached the image file

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.