Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

John Snow

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by John Snow

  1. Guess so, just fascinated as a British institution I dont think 'competitor' as its surely done inhouse
  2. I'm always fascinated to see how a top 10 British attraction represent their brand online not just as a web designer but also as a customer from a user experience perspective. Having gone to buy a couple of wrist bands today I noticed the Pleasure Beach have recently launched a new website (at least its new from what I saw last summer) and im curious what people think of the new site both as web designers and as users? The site can be found here http://www.blackpoolpleasurebeach.com/
  3. Looks clean and fresh. Id loose the drop shadow on the nav items makes them look 'muddy' either lighten them or do 1 pixel solid drop shadow
  4. Suprised I havent found this forum before. I look forward to contributing
  5. Im looking for some advice and suggestions on the best way to structure a project. My client has 4 products (SAS) and although they are related most people would only use 1. Currently only 1 of these products has a website and there is no main company website. They are looking to introduce a main company website either incorperating each of the 4 products within it or having a seperate company site and each product has its own seperate site. Im wondering what the best approach would be from a usability point of view and an SEO points of view? I guess from an SEO point of view each product sitting on its own domain and being targetted to certain keyphrases might be more preferential than being within 1 section of the main company site? Im wondering if anyone knows of any examples out there that handle this particularly well

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.