Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

jeffgrey

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by jeffgrey

  1. I'm with you. I'm pushing 43 and just starting, luckily I have a full time job to fall back on if this doesn't work out for me. But if you love it you should give it a go at least. Jeff
  2. Hi I am new to web design so looked around and found this forum. I am hoping to learn lots and to steal your knowledge too. I live and work in Dorset and I am looking to do more web design in the coming months. Cheers Jeff

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.