Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

skadoodle

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by skadoodle

  1. I'd say that content and navigation pretty much go hand in hand. I mean what's the use of having content in the first place if nobody can get to it, right?
  2. Taking a quick glance at your code, I noticed that you didn't close the DIV in the footer. This is what you have: <center><div id="footer" class="foottext"></center> <p>Daniel Diaz · 914-450-4940 · All images and text © 2007 Daniel Diaz</p> Try replacing it with this instead and see if it works: <div id="footer" class="foottext"><center> <p>Daniel Diaz · 914-450-4940 · All images and text © 2007 Daniel Diaz</p></center></div>
  3. I just started using BlueHost a couple weeks ago and I've had no problems at all. They give you so much space and bandwidth that it's almost impossible to use it all up on just one small site, which is why I'm now hosting all three of my sites with them. So they definitely give you a lot of room to grow.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.