Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SteHowson

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SteHowson

  1. err how'd I turn of the SEF urls?
  2. Hi, my whole site is is wordpress, http://www.bellatorgero.com - most of the site is working correctly. But the News and Media pages will not display. I think I did something I shouldnt have, while tinkering around yesterday. Now these pages will not display. Anyone any ideas?
  3. Cheers, basically, I have designed my website, in photoshop, see pic and I am trying to figure out how to get it into dreamweaver, and upload it, I have sliced it all up, but cannot get it to sit right in dreamweaver. Any ideas? Im basically going to do one page at a time, theres not too many needed for the site. I am unsure what to do with e-commerce etc.. Our current site - http://www.bellatorgero.com uses wordpress, which is great for adding products and news items, is it possible to keep that?
  4. Hi all, I wish to learn how to become a web designer, I have the time, and the tools to do so. I also have a project I am doing, which is my own company website. I had someone do it for me, and well, I think it is pretty terrible. I have designed my new site in photoshop, and plan to be using dreamweaver to piece it all together. I think I will be living on here, til its done!! Thanks

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.