Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

crispies04

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by crispies04

  1. Thanks for the reply. I'm still completelty baffled though. Im by far no web designer. I'm actually a cameraman and just trying to set up a site by myself. I basically found a template site and made the necessary adjustments. I'm wandering if it is possible to make one of the buttons I have created load a pop up window which I can size for my videos to play. I tried using the component way of adding a video but for some reason the flv playback doesnt show on my list of items. I'm also having issues with the centering of the page. I've published it but it is positioned to the left. any suggestions much appreciated. Thanks!!
  2. Hi there, I'm very new to website design and I recently downloaded a template and Ive been working in Flash CS3. I have managed to create buttons to open links to other sites and send emails but I dont have a clue how to get a video to play. I have created 3 buttons and for each button I wanted a sample video to load on the page or in a separate window once it is clicked. I have no idea where to start. Any suggestions much appreciated. I already have my videos converted to flv. I just dont know how to get them to play on the page once the buttons are pressed. THANKS!!!!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.