Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ashley Byrom

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ashley Byrom

  1. Thanks for the help guys! I'll consider learning to use WordPress!
  2. Hi, This should come under freelance work and maybe others depending on the solutions. If this is in the wrong forum I apologise. With me starting out as a freelancer I would just like some tips if you people don't mind? I have a few questions but if anybody has any general tips or advice that they wish they would have been given when they started off I would really appreciate it if you could help me. My first question is keeping my 'advert' on the websites I create. I'm not asking people to keep a big banner with a big picture of me plastered all over their website. I just want to put 'Website created by Ashley Byrom' with a link to my portfolio. If I put this on somebody's website there isn't much stopping them from just editing a file and removing it. Is there some way I could make a legal agreement that they wouldn't take it off? or a way to add it to the website and make it impossible for them to remove it? My second question is about CMS. I know how to create one but, to be honest, I've never had to use one myself because I know how to do all the coding so I don't need a CMS to help me. Are there any extra tools you put in your CMS' apart from a WYSIWYG text editor? For now, that seems like it. Like I said, if anybody has any general advice, it will be much appreciated! Thanks
  3. Hi, I'm looking at starting to do freelance web design/develop work. I can do it all but I've just not started to actually sell stuff yet. Most of it's been for free or other reasons. I'm working on my first actual client project now. I just thought I might need somewhere to ask the experienced for advice and so, thought I'd sign up here! So yeah, be nice

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.