Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

EcommerceTechs

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by EcommerceTechs

  1. If you already have a site, just use some kind of ecommerce integration. This is what I use: http://www.firstdata.com/product_solutions/ecommerce/global_gateway/global_gateway_connect.htm Regards.
  2. The standars of Google are way higher than the other search engines, IMHO.
  3. Stay away of paypal! Any service is better. I, personally, recommend you Loudcommerce.com
  4. Hi! I just want to know what are your experiences about Sugar. Some friends told me that is great and other say its sucks, so I really don't know if I should chose him...
  5. If you need a merchant account, I recommend you loud commerce.com Great service and great people.
  6. The simplest (and the best) merchant account by far is loudcommerce.com In this url you will find easy options: http://www.firstdata.com/product_solutions/ecommerce/global_gateway/index.htm I use the Global Gateway Connect option and never gives me any trouble.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.