Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

japjake

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by japjake

  1. Neither, when I said freelance I meant in the sense that I do the odd job! When I get some time I'll post some of my work up.
  2. Wow 3 people who live in Essex already! (olivier, Im a colchester person to!) Anyway a bit about me, I have been designing for about 5 years, I'm a big supporter of the web standards movement and other similar stuff. I don't just code, I do a lot of design to, I mainly do freelance jobs here and there but am quite into selling templates on Sitepoint and similar sites. So that's a bit about me and much thanks for the warm welcome I'm here to stay!! Jake!
  3. Hi there everyone, thought I would say hi! Found the forum through a sitepoint auction, and it reminded me of a webdesign forum I use to run, so I thought I would join up! I hope to start posting soon Jake

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.