Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nesrine

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Nesrine

  1. Hello ! thanks guys ! I will work on it ! I am thinking of changing the design of these pages : home biografia ! I dont rteally like them ! there is something wrong in them that i dont know what !!
  2. Hi !! yes I will see how to change them ! and I will add the black back to the other pages !! for the home page ! do you have anny suggestions for the home page and for the novelas page ? I dont really like so much the design about the novelas and for the home dont know if i fill the space in the center !
  3. Hi ! I will work on centring the pages ! but for the images what do you suggest to do ? for the home I dont like it too I am thinking how to change it ! a little bit ! for the novelas link there is always a black background !!
  4. Hello ! thanks ! and what else please ?
  5. I like it ! it's a simple clean website ! but you used a dark red on black !!!
  6. It doesnt work ! I mean I have submitted a search but nothing happens
  7. Hello ! dear friends ! I need you reviews and suggestions about my website ! any idea ? any suggestion ? ! I dont have any ! I need to improve my website design ! my website is : www.grecia-colmenares.com thanks.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.