Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

redhotrocket

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by redhotrocket

  1. Hello guys Really, why did you move, I love it here!
  2. Hi everyone, Had a look around to find the best online resource for web design and this seems to tick the boxes! I've just started up as a web designer since November (after turning 30 and deciding to get into web design after qualifying as a graphic designer in 2001 AND being made redundant in July 2008!). I've designed sites before, very badly, creating my first attempt in 2003 using Flash only (worked for me and the company, don't think they had too much interest in a websites optomisation!), then my second using Adobe Imageready and Photoshop CS2 in 2006/7. My skills include design for advertising, logo design and vehicle graphics/wraps to name a few. I took a C&G course in Web Development using Dreamweaver CS3 in October last year and here I am now, crazing this forum on tips and as much info as possible to develop my skills further My latest website is my own at www.redhotrocket.co.uk, which I created using Dreamweaver and Photoshop CS3. I'm currently working on a few sites for a few customers, as well as further developing my own site to include some Flash too. So I look forward to chatting with some of you guys (and girls) on here and let me know your thoughts on my website too

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.