Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Wordpress Ecommerce

Featured Replies

Hiya,

 

I use Wordpress for my clients websites and love it however I am in need of a ecommerce plugin for it, I would rather use Wordpress than Magento you see.

 

Which is the best plugin then?

 

Cheers

  • Author

Oh right clever...

 

I was asking for opinions on the best not how to search in google.

Oh right clever...

 

I was asking for opinions on the best not how to search in google.

 

Aha, yeah. But always mention you've looked at a few ;) People just tend to straight off ask for stuff without doing any research or searching.

 

First things first, how many products do you need? A pre-built plugin may not be the best option. I use jCart alot for small scale commerce (less than 100 products). This can easily be incorporated into wordpress. It's basic, making it easy to adapt and successfully build upon.

 

There are a few free, and a few paid plugins out their though. The paid ones don't really cost that much, and it might be worth it for the support options offered.

 

Just my $0.02

  • Author

Cheers,

 

I might charge clients by the amount of products they will be adding, more than 100 I might then go onto Magento, hmmm.

 

worthless comment just like this one, but man that was some epic pwnage just l33t are you a w00t, pwnt QQ

 

I can highly recommend the WPcommerce plugin, you can mod it to do pretty much anything you want, you can or extract features if you know what you are doing in PHP.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.