March 2, 20179 yr Hi everyone, I have been doing web design and development for a some months until a client asked me to perform seo on their websites. I did some research online and bumped on so many articles talking about good seo practices. Most of them emphasize on building good back links but every time i post new content on the websites rankings go up on search engines but with back links no results at all. So should I just concentrate on posting new content alone since it is the one working for now? Anyone with good advise please
March 24, 20179 yr I think you should build your content first. If your content is interesting enough maybe it will get viral, then you don't need to build backlinks for it. IMO
April 7, 20179 yr People share good new content and you get back links in this way.But why you being a desinger should do seo tasks? That's strange.
April 8, 20179 yr Useful quality content is the prior thing to work on so as to get more traffic on your site.
April 9, 20179 yr Hmm, it's no use if you only focus on creating good content but there is no traffic coming to your website. I don't mean your method to write content is bad or not, but it would be better if you use both methods. Everything takes time, good luck in practicing in SEO.
Create an account or sign in to comment