Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

I admit the topic of fastest way to get organic traffic

Featured Replies

Hello,

 

I would like to admit the topic of how to get organic traffic from google and search engines. I found a website that says I can get traffic from backlinks and blog posts. How can I get from no web rank to webranking with my website. Thanks

 

Kind Regards,

 

George

Blogs and forums can be used to drive huge amount of traffic to a website. But you also need to utilize the social media platforms to promote your traffic. There are many social media platforms and the most famous social media platforms include Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube,Facebook and twitter. You need to utilize the platforms where your target audience spend most of their time. Engage with the users and become part of the conversation. Without any user engagement on blogs, forums and social media platforms, you won't be able to drive any traffic to your website.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.