Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Galaxy Device ?

Featured Replies

  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi CreativeSheep.

 

I run an open device lab in London, if your in the area you are welcome to come and sit in one of our hot desks.

 

PM me if you would like more info

That device is currently being used in testing but is available next week, I might be able to help you depending on how long and if your happy to do it after office hours.

So I am available on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday next week from around 3pm, let me know what day works for you and we can arrange a time.

  • Author

How does 3:30 (GMT+1, BST) on Wednesday sound, which is 10:30 AM EST, make sure we are both in sync :)

 

Those are the days & time you can primarily do anything personal in the ODL ?

Edited by CreativeSheep

Yes those are the days I have time available. The device lab is something i run as a side project for the company, the rest of the day I am front-end on another project.

 

 

I have booked the device and the time, I sent you a PM with my email address.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.