August 6, 201511 yr Hello all, I was wondering if any of you gurus know of a twitter bot that automatically follows people who tweet about a specific subject or a bot that copy follows someone. Hope you guys can help! I have found an app that allows you to do it manually (toolset.co) but none that allow automatic following except Twando which fails to work.
August 12, 201511 yr Hello all, I was wondering if any of you gurus know of a twitter bot that automatically follows people who tweet about a specific subject or a bot that copy follows someone. Hope you guys can help! I have found an app that allows you to do it manually (toolset.co) but none that allow automatic following except Twando which fails to work. Well, i dont have any site in my count that do automatic following. But i would suggest you that it'll be better if you go for manual instead of automatic. The reason behind this is, if it goes automatically then the chances of spamming would increase and in result may be your profile get penalized by twitter. I have tried with a twitter bot few years ago and in revert i got suspended there. However, i can suggest you two sites that actually help with genuine TG: followerwonk and like4like. Hope you got satisfied answer.
Create an account or sign in to comment