Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

e-commerce system for multi-sellers

Featured Replies

Hi

I’m looking to open a new online business, the system that I need is similar to the system that just eat uses, but I need to customise it to fit my business idea
my idea is actually about a delivery service, as you know there are a lot of people who works from home, and sale their products through social media apps such as Instagram,
my idea is to open a website where these people can open their own shops, food, products, outwear, anything they are looking to sale, and consumers can come to my website, browse the stores and order what they like, and then I deliver these orders to them,
so basically this how the system should work
1- a consumer open the website, and order what he wants, he then select the date and time that he want the product to be delivered to his house,
2- the submitted order goes to the seller, and comes to me as admin,
3- the seller accept the order, and I receive a notification as an admin,
4- I assign a delivery guy to that specific order, and the delivery guy receive the order in a text message or an email, or both if applicaple.
5- the seller send a notification to me and to the assigned delivery guy to notify us that the order is ready to be collected,
6- my delivery guy receive the order and deliver it to the customer
of course I need to be able to upload an image next to the item in the menu of the seller,
I also need that there would be a notice period of 48 hours when the costumer select the date and time of the delivery, so as in example, if a customer submitted an order on Monday, the system will show him Wednesday as the nearest possible day for the delivery, as you know these people work from home, so they cannot accommodate orders just in time,
I did search google, but most of the websites sales an individual online store system
from your experience what is the most similar system to what I described above?
your input is highly appreciated

As for me, I use finestshops Magento hosting and service. They installed everything for me, it works great. I guess, you should ask some specialists for help in such a situation.

Edited by roteiro

I have best marketplace plugin for magento. It is multivendor management, vendor credits, vendor transaction , vendor shipping, vendor product management etc. Its best solution for multivendor management. If any one interested for demo or purchase. please mail me -- techdotmail@gmail.com

Hey

I read your requirement and come to know that you are looking for ecommerce multiseller system where third party wholesalers directly sell products or services through your website. We can help you to develop the system based on your requirements.

We have worked alongside companies big and small in the past. We have made everything from simple informational sites, to full blown ecommerce websites with thousands of products, to customized advanced web apps.Go through our design and development portfolio to learn about our work process and completed projects.

http://www.fatbit.com/portfolio/Smart-eCommerce-Systems.html

With some modification I think OpenCart could do this job, and you can easily find a coder for your project.

  • 4 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.