Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Where can I sell these stickers?

Featured Replies

As I said before I would like to sell these stickers online, I'm going to be dividing an A4 sheet of sticker paper and sending around 320 stickers in one letter, I would like to know where I should sell them online, ebay would charge me extra and it wouldn't be worth selling, I would like to make a little bit of profit from this, I don't know how many people are going to buy them so I could make a decent amount of money if I were to send around 300 letters out.

 

I thought maybe they could pay me by paypal because that wouldn't cost me to list it, these people that are buying them are from a facebook group that I talk to people on, we do have a forum called meritocracynow.net but I don't think many people really look at my posts, I can get the message out to people so they buy them though, people do talk and people will buy them.

 

So yeah, I want to keep the costs down, I don't want to list them with an extra charge on ebay and nor do I want to set up a website dedicated to this, it'll just work out more expensive than it's worth.

 

Paypal probably is the best option, but still they aren't sure that they are going to get scammed or not.

 

Any ideas?

Paypal will charge you a 2.8% fee + 20p per transaction (at least in the UK). You can set it up quite easily to have a link that people click on for an item and it will go directly to paypal for them to pay securely. Wordpress has plenty of plugins for that too.

I'd have to question why you're wanting to charge for them. If I recall, the point of these stickers is to promote a social change? Why aren't you giving them out for free?

  • Author

I'd have to question why you're wanting to charge for them. If I recall, the point of these stickers is to promote a social change? Why aren't you giving them out for free?

 

Because that'd be very expensive for me, 1000 people wanting stickers and instantly that's a grand down, I'm not a company, I'm just trying to get a message across to many people so I can the message across, a few quid is nothing for them but a grand or two is a lot for me, I'm not prepared to do that...

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.