Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Webdesign for Startup

Featured Replies

Hey guys!

 

First of all, I am pleasured to be a new member here and I am looking forward to gain some more webdesign experience. I hope you can start helping me out with this project.

 

I am not very sure about the design and would like to know your opinion. I'd appreciate if you can give some advices in order to make it look better.

 

Here's the url

http://timeproject.euve10083.vserver.de/

 

Thanks folks!

Simple and to the point front page. I am not 100% sure why I would use it but if I needed to track time it might come in use.

 

I personally would put some colour or background to each of the numbers to ensure you can see it clearly.

 

Maybe making each the day are collapsible to enable the user to not use to much of the screen.

 

Hope this helps.

 

Dale.

Simple and to the point front page. I am not 100% sure why I would use it but if I needed to track time it might come in use.

 

I personally would put some colour or background to each of the numbers to ensure you can see it clearly.

 

Maybe making each the day are collapsible to enable the user to not use to much of the screen.

 

Hope this helps.

 

Dale.

Have to agree here,

 

The colour behind the numbers would definately make it more user friendly, Its a really nice layout however.

Edited by timauq

  • 3 weeks later...

Try to make Your site Mobile Responsive, The advantages of Responsive Design are numerous. This method allows a website to automatically adapt itself to the different screen resolutions. This procedure allows the universal viewing a website using the CSS 3 new rules and properties (Media Queries, micro formats ...), supported by the vast majority of browsers. With more people using their smartphones and tablets to browse the internet, it has turn out to be increasingly important to create a website that works across multiple platforms.

Your site is not that great but the thing is text is too small. There is a lot of space you just kept it blank i think you can use that space with some menu options or feed back form and all

I think you need Navigation Button Menu to Your Website; The navigation menu bar is the most essential design component on a website. Not only does it guide your users to webpage’s further than the homepage, but it’s also the single tool to give users a sense of direction. Doing so will give your users a at ease and easy indication point to fully engage with your content.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.