Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

VIRB Invites

Featured Replies

Hey Guys, anyone wanna VIRB Invite.

 

I'm pretty sure you can sign up anyway now but I got an invite in BETA, and thought you might all like one :) If you do post/PM me your email :rolleyes:

 

It's so much cooler then MySpace, check it out: http://www.virb.com

This is brilliant! I hate MySpace - it's terrible!!! and full of hack after hack - I've got a client who wants a myspace page and he signed up with it ages ago and then realised he should have signed up for myspace music instead and it was about 3 months ago that we asked them to delete his old account so we could sign up agiain with the same details under myspace music - they still haven't deleted the old account and so we've had to change his details in order to get him a myspace music account which aint good. So I've convinced him Bebo is better...but I'd never heard of VIRB so going to email that to him now...thanks for the link!!!

I've registered with it today - so not sure if there is a need for a referral. Thaks for the link. I love the place! :yahoo:

  • Author

You wait to you see how great the styling is, you have full control over the CSS and XHTML, its great for us designers!

I'm playing with it now! Hope to produce a cool page.

www.virb.com/eskymo

 

Still workingon the layout...but got paid work to do today and tomorrow and so it will have to wait until the w/e...damn!

 

Already gorgeous! I'm so jealous of your talent! I'll have a play with it at the weekend as well. Looks really nice tho.

 

Edit: Something that I quite like - the outgoing links don't have the 'nofollow' tags on 'em. :)

What a beautiful site Eskymo. Your eskymo figure really stands out at the top there.

 

I wouldn't expect anything less form yourself though :)

what's your address?

 

I haven't signed up.. yet. I know if I do I'll get no work done and be on it!

 

*will-power set to max* :aggressive:

 

Shall let you know when I'm on! :)

  • Author

Good good, eskymo, I'll add you! I'm working on a layout to, its real nice and flexible :) Eskymo totally cool layout!

  • 2 years later...

I need it, kindly pm me this invitation

 

Virb hasn't been in beta for years, It's open to all. mf_rudolph.gif

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.