Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hello Everyone !

Featured Replies

Hi Friends,
My name is Marry from Sheffield S9 5DF and I am running a Signage Sheffield company in Sheffield called Image Sign Studio. I am Looking forward to reading through some of the discussions on here. If I can help with anything I will!. We Can help everything from Signage, print media's & app tape, through to light boxes, road signs & a boards. Have a look at our site for further info, our web address.

Thanks & Regards
Marry

  • 2 weeks later...

Welcome to the forums,

Most of the natives are friendly and this is a very active forum :)

 

Igen, All links from this forum are nofollow links, so putting them in posts for any reason other than to get a few people to look at your site is pointless.

Hello Everyone! I have recently joined this forum..to learn about webdesign.

 

Thanks.

Mark Davis

Hello everybody. I am a developer and webdesinger. I have knowledge of Java, PHP, Javascript, HTML5, CSS. But I do not know what a professional website is.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.