November 21, 201312 yr Hey folks Very new to the Web Design world. Just a quick query, does anybody know what the patterning in the background of these websites are? I keep seeing it around lately so I'm guessing it's becoming quite common... If anybody could let me know where I could possibly find it, or a name that'd be perfect www.nballstats.com < Can be seen in the BLUE http://www.travisperkins.co.uk/trade-information < Can be seen in the GREEN and overlayed on the Image Thanks in advance Goz'
November 21, 201312 yr I'm not sure of the name of the pattern but here's a direct link to the pattern image if you'd like to use it. http://nballstats.com/img/pattern_home.png Edited November 21, 201312 yr by SeikoShadow
November 27, 201312 yr Author Thanks, was expecting a big file! As I say I'm not really a web guy, so not sure what's common! Thanks again.
November 27, 201312 yr nah it's just a few pixels wide and tall, it's just repeated so that you only need to load a very small file
November 27, 201312 yr Seamless patterns are a great way to add interest and detail to a web design background. In this post we’ve rounded up over one hundred seamless patterns. You’ll find a wide variety of styles such as vintage, florals, and stripes. All of these are of very high quality so you can use them as is or use them as a foundation for your own background.
November 27, 201312 yr markhar, either that was a direct copy from somewhere that's not particularly relevant or you forgot the link haha
Create an account or sign in to comment