Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hlw guyz ;)

Featured Replies

I m new in this forum... and also new in web designing hope u all help me in learning .... and my language is not so good but I'll try my best....

Welcome to the forum, Dipto.

 

Nice avatar - I've been addicted to ACIII this week :)

  • Author

Welcome to the forum, Dipto.

 

Nice avatar - I've been addicted to ACIII this week

I m also the biggest fan of ac

 

Hey Dipto, loving the username

 

Welcome to the forum

Thnx ....

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.