April 28, 201313 yr I would like someone to rate my site for me, Site that needs to be rated :vlul[dot]co[dot]uk. replace [dot] with . What needs to be rated; design look feel interface speed I would appreciated it if you were to give me some useful tips and suggestions.
April 28, 201313 yr Hi It's a nice, clean design, but doesn't have personality, if you know what I mean, it could be just any site. At first glance the site looks crowded to me, I don't know where to look first. It looks dis-joined, because your main container takes full width of the page, and on big screens there is a big gap between your right and your left column. If you give your div .main_width a max-width of 980px (or near), it looks much tidier. Other than that, it's good Good luck.
April 28, 201313 yr Author Thanks for your useful suggestion. i have just made some changes to my site. could you be kind enough to reassess it.
April 29, 201313 yr You need to make your website socially stong. There is no social media button from where people can follow you on Facebook or twitter. Your server is not using a caching method which is increasing your website loading time. Your website is using Inline styles which is another thing contributing toward slow speed.
June 1, 201313 yr Teodora is right on the money. This is a games site so it could afford to be a lot more decorated. At the very least a Header image that is a montage of a heap of different games or an illustration or something exciting and a huge colourful background image positioned center and top in the body element. Otherwise it looks like a well oganised and easy to navigate website - so once it's got those two decorative elements I think you're on your way.
June 13, 201313 yr I know I'm new here, but it seems that this would belong in the Website Reviews and Feedback section
June 13, 201313 yr Moved to Website Reviews and Feedback. I know I'm new here, but it seems that this would belong in the Website Reviews and Feedback section You've got it right this time Much appreciated Edited June 13, 201313 yr by teodora
Create an account or sign in to comment