Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hi! Looking for a freelance designer or small agency (UK only)

Featured Replies

Hi,

 

I've just raised a small amount of "angel" money to build a proof-of-concept for a business idea I had.

 

I'd like to get a UK-based freelance designer or small agency to design and build the HTML for the front-end (6 pages).

 

Where would be best to post the description of the project here? I see their is a "Jobs" section, but I'm looking for quotations rather than offering a job (yet!).

 

Cheers

 

-Steven

Hi, I'm here. 12 years experience of design (Masters graduate in Web Usability and Ecommerce), been freelancing for 6 years. SEO knowledge is in-depth also and I design and build based on the target market type.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.