May 19, 200818 yr hey, i am adding a contact form to an already created .html page but when i change the extension to .php, none of the content appears, just a black backgound. any hep would be appreciated?
May 19, 200818 yr Hi. Could you please post a link to the page in question and also the source code in a "CODE" box, focusing mainly on the PHP...
May 19, 200818 yr hey, i am adding a contact form to an already created .html page but when i change the extension to .php, none of the content appears, just a black backgound. any hep would be appreciated? Are you trying to view it locally or on a live site?
May 19, 200818 yr It happened to me once when I had some mistakes in my syntax. I was including the config.php to the page above every content and the path was wrong because I used '\' instead of '/'
Create an account or sign in to comment