November 19, 201213 yr Hey all, i received an e-mail from one of my customers saying that they need a new website. They have recently launched their first website (g-floors.eu) and now they want a new one for their main company. This is the story of their companies. The Top-Level company is called G-U-I-D-O Surfaces. - this goes from painting to wood techniques and interior decorating. The other company is actually a sort of daughter company of that one. G-Floors is as its name suggest more busy in floor and concrete design. its website is www.g-floors.eu Now my question: Can anyone give me some advise ? Like should i use the same design (dark background and a lighter G but then in the colors of the top level company, which are grey - white - red - black) Or should i create a totally unique website ? They have also let me know that in the future a gallery and a webshop will be requested. And those will also be my responsibility. thanks in advance
November 22, 201213 yr If I were you, I would create unique website and get more money than if I would do it using the same design.
November 22, 201213 yr Author If I were you, I would create unique website and get more money than if I would do it using the same design. Well the money wont be a problem since this is for a good friend of mine. But it's just tthat i can't seem to find a good color scheme for the same design and since he wants a webshop in the future i think it would be a good idea to create a new design (more suited for a webshop design aswell) or not?
November 22, 201213 yr Other things being equal, if you can do something better, do it better. Eventually it will pay off.
Create an account or sign in to comment