Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hey, I'm back!

Featured Replies

I'm guessing that none of you will remember me, but I'm ThatGuy, and I signed up here a while ago, hoping to stay for a while, but I left after a week (maybe less) to return to an old game design forum that I used to frequent.

 

Well anyway, I'm back now, and my project (Oebal - www.oebal.com) has now progressed quite a bit :)

 

I'm also back because I need help with server scripting (PHP and MySQL stuff) but I'll get around to that shortly :p

 

Also, the new forum design looks great! :D

  • Author

No it doesn't

 

Well I like it, so how about you do what your name says?

Edited by ThatGuy

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.