Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BIG Email list management software? get rid of dead emails!

Featured Replies

Hi WDF,

 

I wonder if any of you can advise me on some decent software for organising BIG mail list's.

 

I should tell you, I use a mac, and have previously tried "Max Email Verifier" but I dont think it works very well, in fact I am worried if I take that software seriously, I could be dumping working emails.

 

I have around 20.000 emails that I have harvested over many years, but the list is annoying when 50% come back dead, it would be great to have all the emails verified properly.

 

I am also using "Max Bulk MAiler" of which I am really happy with, but it would be cool if it had more power over the email list and bounces, Im hoping there is a better alternative.

 

TIA

 

Tobes

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.