Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cross browser problem

Featured Replies

HI, I have developed a website from a template, but I am having a problem when viewing it in Internet explorer. There is a java script slider which has 5 panels each of which is numbered, when I view the webpage in Firefox the numbers are nice and crisp, but in Internet Exlorer they look really blurred. I did not think this would happen as the website has a css which I thought would ensure cross browser compatibility. Here is the link to the jsfiddle jsfiddle or you can view the website here website. Can anyone please tell me how to correct this.

Sorry I thought I figured this out for you, but I'm out of time. I saw that you were using jsfiddle...don't know what that is. Here is the code that you can fiddle with and I believe you can find the solution in here by making an IE exception. GOOD LUCK!

 

/* UNLESS YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING, DO NOT CHANGE THE FOLLOWING RULES */

.easy-accordion h2{margin:0px 0 20px 0;padding:0;font-size:1.6em;}

.easy-accordion{display:block;position:relative;overflow:hidden;padding:0;margin:0}

.easy-accordion dt,.easy-accordion dd{margin:0;padding:0}

.easy-accordion dt,.easy-accordion dd{position:absolute}

.easy-accordion dt{margin-bottom:0;margin-left:0;z-index:5;/* Safari */ -webkit-transform: rotate(-90deg); /* Firefox */ -moz-transform: rotate(-90deg);-moz-transform-origin: 20px 0px; /* Internet Explorer */ filter: progid:DXImageTransform.Microsoft.BasicImage(rotation=3);cursor:pointer;}

.easy-accordion dd{z-index:1;opacity:0;overflow:hidden}

.easy-accordion dd.active{opacity:1;}

.easy-accordion dd.no-more-active{z-index:2;opacity:1}

.easy-accordion dd.active{z-index:3}

.easy-accordion dd.plus{z-index:4}

.easy-accordion .slide-number{position:absolute;bottom:0;left:10px;font-weight:normal;font-size:1.1em;/* Safari */ -webkit-transform: rotate(90deg); /* Firefox */ -moz-transform: rotate(90deg); /* Internet Explorer */

filter: progid:DXImageTransform.Microsoft.BasicImage(rotation=1);}

Edited by BohnStudios

  • Author

Hi Thank you for getting back to me, but I have no real knowledge of programming and would not know where to start in making an IE exception.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.