Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Need advice about online booking (by hour)

Featured Replies

Hi I've been asked by a client to add an online booking system to his site. He needs a system which allow customers to book slots by the hour with different prices for different time slots. I've found a similar system in use by spheremania.com but their system costs £2k to set up and £100 p.m. which is too much for my client. I've had a hunt around and I cant find any other similar system. Can anyone suggest a similar booking system for less? Any suggestions gratefully received :)

Sorry i dont know about that booking systems. I hope you´ll find help here. greetings

hey.. If your using joomla i recommend the appointment booking pro.. it is easy to function.. comes with a guide on how to use.. may take a little while to get the hang of but its good when you do understand it.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.