April 4, 201214 yr A couple of guys on here have posted a link to a good book about typography. I thought I'd saved the link but seem to have lost it anyone send me in the right direction? Its called introduction to typography or something similar I think....
April 4, 201214 yr Hi historygirllfc This sounds like a different book but these is a nice section on typography in Mark Boulton's Designing for the Web. Link Paul
April 5, 201214 yr Two well known books on Type it could be are: Elements of Typographic Style Thinking With Type ~evu.
April 5, 201214 yr Elements of Typographic Style I'd imagine that's the one, I've linked to it a couple of times. Can't recommend highly enough.
April 5, 201214 yr Two well known books on Type it could be are: Elements of Typographic Style Thinking With Type ~evu. +1. The first is the typographer's bible, the second is a great way to learn what to use when. These were the two I planned on recommending. Edited April 5, 201214 yr by porkchops
Create an account or sign in to comment