Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hello there

Featured Replies

Hello there, I am Steph, a Junior Designer who lives in London. I graduated 2010 and have been doing several internships then. I loveeeeeeee design and digital in particular! I really need to get more knowledge within CSS and HTML and co that's why I am here! ;)

I am also looking for a job if someone of you knows someone who is looking for a Junior Designer.

Happy Tuesday!

Steph

Welcome, don't worry about asking novice questions. They're very good with advice 'round here.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.