Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Main Menu Dilemma (comments appreciated)

Featured Replies

Hi guys,I just got approval for website concept but there is one item that I would like to discuss with client again. Before I do that I would appreciate your feedback. This way I will know if my opinion is correct.

 

Attached is image with two main menu layout concepts. One has center aligned items and other top aligned. I intentionally don't wan't to mention which one I prefer so we can create unbiased feedback.

 

Let me know which one you like.

 

Thanks, Giuliano.

post-35337-0-85451600-1323204279_thumb.jpg

Edited by Giuliano

The 1st one, of course.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.