October 27, 201114 yr Been asked to make a design for a laser tag/games website. It's targeting a younger audience but still has to be professional and attractive. By the way, the little graphic of the bloke isn't going to be the final image used, because i'll be drawing something up so he looks like a laser tag player This is what i've come up with. Feedback as always
October 27, 201114 yr Let me be the first to say that is an awesome design! I love the use of typography (especially in the text bubble) and colors. The small picture of goku speaking to the user is great as well. My only problem with the design would be the text at the top of content that gives the user contact telephone number. I feel as if its a little bit too large and kind of doesn't fit the rest of the design due to its large size. Perhaps making it a tad smaller would help? Edited October 27, 201114 yr by larsson719
October 27, 201114 yr i like it too only the call text doensn't fit nice, to dark, try to get more contrast (orange?) the space between title and text between de 1 column and 2 columns are not the same, personally i don't like jumping out the title from the baseline of the text below it, and you don't do this with the title on the pictures (not consiquent) Edited October 27, 201114 yr by frankds
October 28, 201114 yr Author Just guys, appreciate the comment. The goku will be re drawn and designed to fit the website more. Still the same style but with all the laser tag gear like the gun and camo clothes. I'll change the 'call now' bit as well, I see what you mean. I'll shorten the height of it so it's in-line with the bottom of the left foot. And the text, you've hit the nail on the head. I knew it looked a little funny so i'll push it back to where it was originally. Thinking about adding a few birds to the seen as well, so it looks like they're flying away with the logo, cos it kind of just sticks out at the moment. I'll upload the changes when i can, thanks again!
October 28, 201114 yr Needs more contrast on the number. The space on the left of goku feels a little empty or there's too much space; The eyes are drawn towards the character.
October 28, 201114 yr Author Needs more contrast on the number. The space on the left of goku feels a little empty or there's too much space; The eyes are drawn towards the character. The guy will be re drawn with the CTA in mind, just needed to get it approved by the client and heading the right direction first. I'm look at the contrast now, just playing around with colours
Create an account or sign in to comment