Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Wordpress Simplepress Theme

Featured Replies

I've recently made a site for a local company using Wordpress. However there's a couple of things I have to do in order to finish the project.

 

I'm not a developer by trade, so I'm not quite sure how to do 1 of the final things they want me to do.

 

On http://www.renewable-energy-solutions-southwest.co.uk/ , they want to get rid of the slider and only display the large image with nothing else showing.

 

I've used firebugs to delete the divs, however I don't seem to be able to locate the HTML in my folder.

 

Can anyone help me please?

 

Thanks

Remove everything below the

<!-- #switcher --> 

on line 137 till the </body></html> tags.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.