September 23, 201115 yr http://cro-info.net'>http://cro-info.net Hi, I made new design so your feedback will be usefull,maybe someone of you saw my page before, but I will put screenshots for comparison. Old site SS: http://www.slike.com/slike/ZjMTV.jpg http://www.slike.com/slike/VMwj.jpg http://www.slike.com/slike/2vAVI.jpg New site is online,visit: http://cro-info.net
September 24, 201115 yr Just quickly before I go to bed - get some hover effects going on your buttons!
September 24, 201115 yr Author Just quickly before I go to bed - get some hover effects going on your buttons! Thanks on advice, I'll work on it.
October 24, 201114 yr Remove those "hidden" links to bestfreetempaltes which are situated right from your header and increase the font size over the website (looks pretty small on a large monitor). You could also lower the #footer height to 30 or 40px in your CSS. I guess those empty spaces are left for advertisement. The weather part needs to be worked on as well. Pozdrav iz komsiluka
October 24, 201114 yr It looks too static without some sort of special offers. Also texts are too small. General look and feel is ok.
Create an account or sign in to comment