August 22, 201115 yr I am using the Nivo slider for my website. And i have designed one big slider and two sliders below it .. i am really confused how to code them in ..i did the big one but not the others.pls help Edited August 22, 201115 yr by diva
August 22, 201115 yr Is it not a case of giving the other two sliders unique id's such as "#slider 2" and "#slider 3" and then calling the function again for the other sliders? jQuery(window).load(function() { jQuery('#slider').nivoSlider(); jQuery('#slider2').nivoSlider(); jQuery('#slider3').nivoSlider(); }); I'm not great at JS let alone wp so... ~evu.
September 8, 201115 yr Author Is it not a case of giving the other two sliders unique id's such as "#slider 2" and "#slider 3" and then calling the function again for the other sliders? jQuery(window).load(function() { jQuery('#slider').nivoSlider(); jQuery('#slider2').nivoSlider(); jQuery('#slider3').nivoSlider(); }); I'm not great at JS let alone wp so... ~evu. Thank You
September 9, 201115 yr Author Is it not a case of giving the other two sliders unique id's such as "#slider 2" and "#slider 3" and then calling the function again for the other sliders? jQuery(window).load(function() { jQuery('#slider').nivoSlider(); jQuery('#slider2').nivoSlider(); jQuery('#slider3').nivoSlider(); }); I'm not great at JS let alone wp so... ~evu. it worked ! thank You
Create an account or sign in to comment