Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

EBTA site design

Featured Replies

Hi everyone!

 

I'm designing the new website for EBTA conference 2012. EBTA is European Brief Therapy Association which basically means therapy for kids with neurological disorders.

 

The conference will take place in september hence the autumnish look.

 

http://pekkahiltunen.net/ebta/

 

I've been staring at this design for such a long time that everytime I change something in it, I end up changing it back right after. I'm hoping that a fresh pair(s) of eyes from WDF could help me improve the design.

 

Looking forward to hearing your opinions! :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.