Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Help with iframes in IE7!

Featured Replies

I recoded part of this website: http://ipswichschools.org with iframes, and it apparently doesn't work in IE7. The oldest version of IE I can get is IE8, so I can't see what's going wrong. The new version of the site uses iframes and I think that's the problem.

Does anyone here have experience with iframes and IE7? All help is appreciated!

 

This website has a good bit of traffic, so I need to fix it as soon as possible.

in IE8 press F12 then go to Browser Mode and select IE7. And there you have IE7 to test.

  • Author

in IE8 press F12 then go to Browser Mode and select IE7. And there you have IE7 to test.

 

 

Awesome, thanks!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.